Websites I’ve written:
1. Briccocafé – I wrote the copy for the website and the menu for this popular Shanghai restaurant.
2. Secure Collaboration Portal is an enterprise sales application for which wrote the landing page content , FAQs and product blurb.(2005/6)
3. Asian Aerospace – This key international exhibition, held annually in Hong Kong, focuses on the commercial aviation sector and brings together the manufacturing and buying powerhouses of the aviation sector.
1. BusinessForum China – I copy edited this bimonthly magazine which shines a spotlight on all aspects of Chinese industry.
2. That’s Shanghai Music Reviews: …published in Shanghai’s premier lifestyle magazine, written under my pen name: Iris Jay
3. The Cool Docks: …about Shanghai’s latest upmarket quarter
4. Sales Letter: …written for a newly opened car garage
5. Papa John’s Article Lifestyle Article: …written for Papa Johns China
6. PhD Research Proposal: … a Development Studies research proposal
7. “Investor’s Almanac” Sales Pitch … for the launch of an e-book on stock trading
8. Practical Spoken English for Commercial Public Relations – an instructional English book I edited. Published by Dalian University of Technology Press. (Cover and website in Chinese)
9. Papa John’s Global CEO Speech A speech I wrote for the CEO of Papa Johns, Nigel Travis.
10. Briccocafe Menu: I wrote and edited the menu for this popular Shanghai eatery.
1. Unearthing Asia – I currently write for this travel website about Chinese travel destinations, predominantly Shanghai. Unearthing Asia is the UK Guardian’s Travel Blog of the Month for April 2009.
2. Arsenal FC Season Preview (2005/6) – Published on soccernet.com under “IJ”
3. Poem – Published in the Yuan Yang: a Journal of Hong Kong and International Writing. You need to do a name search, the poem is a PDF.
4. Product descriptions: Jewelry descriptions for Shangby.com.